1. If someone would ask me what a beautiful life means, I would lean my head on your shoulder, hold you close to me and answer with a smile, “Like this.”
2. I know your life can go on without me, that you can be happy without me, that you can survive without me. But even if you turn me away, I will still choose to stay with you and be your sweetest stranger forever.
3. There’s a love that only you can give, a smile that only your lips can show, a twinkle that can only be seen in your eyes and my life that only you can complete.
4. When I say I love you, please believe it’s true. When I say forever, know I’ll never leave you. When I say goodbye, promise me you won’t cry. Cause the day I’ll be saying that would be the day I die.
5. Someone told me that there really is such thing as magic. I never believed in that till I saw your smile and felt your touch. Then I realized you’re the only magical thing on earth who could turn this world into paradise.
6. I don’t regret the rain or the nights I felt the pain or the tears I had to cry some of those times along the way. For every road I had to take, every time my heart would break, it was just something I had to do to get me to you.
7. I miss you when there’s no reason to, how much more if there was? I miss you when we talk, how much more if we don’t? I miss you after we’re together, how much more if I see you never? I love you now, how much more later?
8. I have searched in places, I’ve waited for years, I’ve taken all the chances, I’ve cried so many tears, I’ve seen so many faces, I’ve hide a lot of fears until my heart stopped searching cause you’re already here.
9. You are the reason why even at the saddest part of my life, I smile. Even at confusion, I understand. Even in betrayal, I trust. Even in fear of pain, I love.
10. I’m holding on to the thought that you’re not mine. I’m going to look you in the eye, smile and say, “You’re not mine.” Then I’ll walk away, turn around at the last moment and say, “But I wish you were.”
11. Everytime you cry a tear, my heart cries along. But you’ll never know cause I wouldn’t tell. Everytime you’re hurt, I’m hurt too. Cause that’s what love is for and I love you.
12. Why do I text you? It’s my choice. It’s my way of saying I remember you. Why do I remember you? It’s my choice. It proves that I care. Why do I care? I don’t know. It’s not my choice but my heart’s.
13. I never intended to be the most important person in your life, that’s just too much to ask. But I do hope that I’d cross your mind and you’d smile thinking that I touched your life in a special way.
14. Don’t stop your tears from falling, I’m here to wipe them dry, here to stop the hurting whenever someone says goodbye. I may not be the person to make the hurting end but I’d do anything to never see you hurt again.
15. I asked a friend what love is, he told me it’s when you can’t stop thinking of him and when the thought of him makes you smile. When I met you, I told myself, “This must be it.”
16. One day, we might forget the people that once came to our lives. But I know that when that day comes, I won’t forget you. Cause you didn’t just come into my life, you became a part of it.
17. I often catch myself constantly wondering how you are, sitting alone with my mind set so far, reminiscing about your smile, your voice and touch. Damn this life! I’m missing you too much.
18. One day you’ll ask me which is more important to me, you or my life. I’ll say, “Of course, my life.” And you’ll go and walk away without even knowing that ‘you are my life.’
19. If there will be a time you think you miss me, don’t think about it. Instead, try to feel it with your heart. You’ll find out that you don’t miss me at all. Cause you’ll know better, that I never left you.
20. I love you but you make me cry, you hurt me and make me feel stupid. But you know why I hold on? Cause I know I’ll be crying harder, get hurt even more and feel dumber if I ever let you go.
21. If I count how many times you’ve crossed my mind in my entire life, I’d be lying if I say it was too many. Cause you only crossed my mind once. Why? Cause you never left it!
22. We may not be lovers kissing each other, holding hands, exchanging I love you’s. I may not be your girl but one thing’s for sure, that when I find someone like you, I’ll marry him.
23. I saw you in a crowd, my eyes were set on you. It was like no one else was there, just us two. Could I be dreaming, could all these be real? Am I really feeling what I’m not supposed to feel? I can’t believe it, could this be true? Could this be that I’m falling for you?
24. Never lose hope on the person you have chosen to love. If he would always be the reason why your heart aches, who cares? He’d still be the very reason why your heart beats anyway.
25. To love is something I was afraid to do but there is something different about you. You made me do something I swore not to do. You made me fall in love with you.
26. You think I’m strong? Well, though I seem to be tough, I’m afraid of one thing. It’s realizing that I’ve lost the person whom I gather strength from. So don’t ever go. I’m not that strong.
27. I’ve honestly tried to let you go, I’ve honestly tried to forget you, I’ve honestly tried not to think of you but I honestly can’t cause I honestly don’t want to.
28. Sometimes, it’s hard to find words to tell you how much you mean to me. A lot of times, I don’t say anything at all. But I hope someday, you’ll understand, having you is what I live for.
29. One night, the moon said to me, “If he makes you cry, why don’t you leave him?” I looked at the moon and said, “Moon, would you ever leave your sky?”
30. It’s a sweet thing for a guy to say, “I love you” even though he doesn’t mean it. However, the sweetest thing he can say is, “I don’t love you” when he is crying inside.
31. I have smiled to many people for more than a billion times but when I first saw you, my heart took over and smiled for the first time.
32. I may not get to see you as often as I like, I may not get to hold you in my arms all through the night. But deep in my heart, I truly know, you’re the one that I love and I can’t let you go.
33. Each time I miss you, a star falls down from the sky. So if you look up and find it dark, it is all your fault. You made me miss you too much!
34. You see, I’m not an angel though I wanted to be. I’ve hurt so many people just by being me. But you, a stranger, who passed by me, became an angel in my heart where no one can see.
35. I never knew you until I did. And when I finally did, you were like someone I’ve known for a very long time. I then remembered, you are the one my heart has been talking about.
36. I miss you not because you miss me but because you taught me how to feel the emptiness when you’re not here. I love you not because you love me but because you taught me everything I never knew existed before.
37. I’m not asking you to stay for the rest of my life, stay as long as you want. No why’s, no how’s, no but’s, no promises. Just stay. It’s more than enough.
38. While walking down the street, I heard an old lady say, “I’ve been in love with the same man for almost 50 years.” I was touched. But then she said, “I wish he knew.”
39. If ever you’ll leave, leave while it’s early, while memories are yet to be made. For if you leave after the sun has fallen and the sun has set, it will be too late. I would have learned to love you by then.
40. I guess to have you will never be and I have to accept it even if it hurts me. But there’s one thing more I’ll ask from you and I hope it will be okay. Can you let me love you till I get over you?
41. If people would ask me if you’re good, I’d say you’re not. If they would ask me if you’re better, I’d say you’re not. The reason? Cause why would I say you’re good or better when you’re the best I’ve ever had?
42. I wish I could turn back time and stop it not on the day we met but on the day we really got along. Why? Nothing really. I just miss what it feels like to be so happy when you are with me.
43. Although you may not love me, although you may not care, if you shall ever need me, you know that I’ll be there. Your love may all be taken, your heart may not be free, but when your heart is broken, you can always lean on me.
44. My voice is so soft for you to hear, my actions are too weak for you to see. But if you would only listen carefully, you’ll hear the sound of my heart that says, “From now until forever, I’ll always be here.”
45. You know what? There’s something I want to share with you. I know this may not be important since you may already have this but in case you are about to lose yours, I’d be glad to offer you mine. It’s called the rest of my life.
46. If you don’t want me to go, don’t let the tears fall down, don’t let the words run first, don’t blame the world for us. But rather, hold me tight and whisper the words I long to hear, “Please stay.”
47. I haven’t cried for others the way I’m crying for you, I haven’t showed others the care I’m giving you, I haven’t treated others the way I’m treating you and I haven’t loved anyone the way I’m loving you.
48. Don’t shed tears for someone who hurt you. Don’t feel sorry if you fail when you do your best. You should not be stupid to fall in love for someone who’s so stupid not to fall for someone as special as you.
49. In my dreams, I have you here. In my dreams, we never part. In my dreams, you hold me close. In my dreams, you care the most. If in my dreams we’ll be together, I’d rather choose to sleep forever.
50. Days are too busy, hours are too fast. I try my best but I can’t seem to make moments with you last. Months only take weeks and seconds are damn few. Before I know it, I find myself missing you.
51. It is wrong for me to say I can’t live without you cause I have lived my life before I knew you. So instead of saying that, I’d rather tell you this, “Now that I know how meaningful my life can be with you, the thought of losing you kills me.”
52. I choose to love you in silence for in silence I find no rejection. I choose to love you in loneliness for in loneliness no one owns you but me. I choose to adore you from a distance for distance will shield me from pain. I choose to kiss you in the wind for the wind is gentler than my lips. I choose to hold you in my dreams for in my dreams, you have no end.
53. I shouldn’t count on you so much but it’s very hard not to. No matter where I go in this damn world, there will always be times wherein the only place I want to be is right next to you.
54. I’m not afraid of death, not afraid of heartbreaks, not afraid of crying, not afraid of sadness nor sorrow. But one thing I fear to come true is to live my life without you.
55. If I ask you to love me back, that wouldn’t be right. If I ask you to love me now, that wouldn’t be fair. If I ask you to stay, that’s too much. So I’ll just ask you to please believe that when I say I love you, I mean it.
56. Someone asked me why I hold on, I smiled. What made me fall for him, I stayed silent. They asked me why of all people, I choose him. I answered, “In this world of lies, he’s only the truth I know”.
57. Make me fall in love with you, make me share your pains. Don’t make me hate you, it’s driving me insane. Let me just love you, I’m happier this way. So what if you don’t love me? I’ll love you anyway.
58. Someday, I’m gonna hurt you with what I might say and I can hurt you all over again. But when I do tell you to leave me and go away, promise me you won’t listen, tell me you’ll stay.
59. Sometimes I think of how much you hurt me and I wish I could hurt you back. But then I realize I’d just be hurting worse if I hurt you like that.
60. You’re this one little thing in this big world that can be the only one who could hurt me so much. But no matter how dangerous you are, I still want to keep you. Cause you’re this one little thing in this big world I can’t live without.
61. If I grow old and think of how my life has been, maybe I’ll remember the pains I’ve been through and how the world has tried to put me down. Then I’ll remember the day I met you and I’d smile cause maybe it wasn’t so bad after all.
62. I may not always know if you’re hurt, I may not always know if you’re sad, I may not always know if you’re confused but one thing I hope you know, I’m here whenever you need me.
63. My biggest reward is to see you smile, know you’re happy and feel you’re loved. I know life is sometimes cruel but that’s why I’m here, to show you that life can be good when somebody cares.
64. I often walk not knowing where I am to go. I often walk not knowing I’m going very slow. I don’t know why it happens, I really have no clue. Maybe I need help or maybe I just need you.
65. My heart beats for you but your heart beats for I don’t know who. When I offered my heart to you, you said it wasn’t for you. But I’d rather wait cause my heart only beats because of you.
66. I may be too innocent to know what love is, I may not show you love the way you know it, I may not love you the way it should be but I tell you, right now, I’m loving you the best way I know how.
67. It’s a nice feeling when someone you love, loves you in return. So when you know the one you love has a special feeling towards you, never let him go. Because it’s rare to find two hearts that beat as one.
68. I want to say I don’t care but my heart says I do. I want to say I don’t miss you but still, I continue. I want to say I can live without you but now I’m dying just to be with you.
69. If I never met you, I wouldn’t like you. If I didn’t like you, I wouldn’t love you. If I didn’t love you, I wouldn’t miss you. But I guess I did, I do and I will.
70. I’m not asking you to let me be a part of your life, to think of me every single minute nor to let me feel how your heart beat with mine. Just let me love you and I’ll be fine.
71. I’ve got words I’d like you to hear, words that may sound unclear, words that I truly feel, words that somehow may heal. Though it’s not a big deal, I miss you and it’s for real.
72. In love, we all take risks and we all fall down but we should never be scared to go a little further or a little crazier. Cause in the end, the sweetest love is the one that made us lose control.
73. I wondered why the stars are too far to reach and were placed on a distance where I can’t take hold of each. But then I remembered you and you proved me wrong, my heavenly star was right here all along.
74. I miss you so much that it comes to a point that I’m dying cause I can’t see you, feel you, speak to you or touch you. But I’m happy cause the more I’m hurt missing you, the longer I fight to live because of you.
75. Living a day without you would mean having no life at all. But if losing you is the best way to make you happy, then I must learn to live without life.
76. My friends say I’m stupid for loving someone who’d never notice me, they say that I’m a fool and all I’ll end up is to be broken hearted. I think they’re wrong cause if they just know what I see in you, they’ll be crazy loving you too.
77. Everyone wants to be the sun who’ll light up your life so I guess I’ll just be your moon. I may not be as big and bright but I promise to be there for you when your sun is shining in someone else’s sky.
78. If only I could reach the rainbow, I would pull it down and put your name on it then put it back in the sky so people would know how colorful my life has been with you in it.
79. Ain’t it funny how we two started out? The way you talked, the way you laughed and the way you made my heart leap each time you gave me that look? I may be a dreamer but you sure were the best I ever had.
80. Sometimes I wonder what my life would be like if we never met. Would it be simpler? Yes. Better? Maybe. But then I realized that it also would have been incomplete.
81. Sometimes I just might not be there for you but perhaps I might actually be. Not seeing me doesn’t mean that I’m not with you. It only means that it’s not my body who stands at your side but my heart.
82. A shooting stars passes quickly. It lights up the whole sky and other stars just fade away. That’s how you were with me. You lit up my life and for a moment, nothing else mattered.
83. We may not be the best of what we are. We may not talk often. You may cry without me knowing. But I just want you to know that no matter how difficult things can be, in the long run, you still have me.